- All-steel OA intelligent building frame
- Reinforced composite anti-static floor
- All-steel borderless anti-static floor
- All-steel anti-static floor
- ：0371-67391059 67391089 Phone : 0371-67391059 67391089
- ：firstname.lastname@example.org email : email@example.com
- ：13938555219 13526450988 Mobile : 13938552519 13526450988
- ：国家郑州经济技术开发区(航海东路) Address : National Zhengzhou Economic and Technological Development Zone (Hanghai East Road)
What does the Ya'an earthquake suggest for the installation of anti-static flooring in the computer room in the future?
On April 20, 2013, a magnitude 7.0 earthquake in Ya'an, Sichuan, caused significant loss of life and property of local people. We hereby express our deep condolences to those who were killed in the earthquake, and express our sincerest comfort to those who were injured May the deceased rest for a while and the injured recover soon. At the same time of grief, as a professional computer room construction participant, what lessons and experiences can we learn from the earthquake? The anti-static floor of our computer room is not limited to the more anti- static floor , because these are the most basic of Tianchi anti- static floor . We must see deeply that if the earthquake comes, can our computer room withstand the left and right shake of the ground, will our anti-static floor become messy with the shaking of the ground, and the beams and supports of the floor will Will it come off during shaking? This is what we should pay attention to. Summarized as follows; when installing the anti- static floor , fix the bracket and the ground as much as possible (expanding bolts), the beams should be as thick as possible, and the connecting screws should be as long as possible.
- 1Warmly congratulate the listing of Zhengzhou Tianchi Metal Surface and Core Color Steel Wall Panel
- 2Cause analysis of a fire accident on an antistatic floor in a middle school
- 3What tips does the Ya'an earthquake have on the installation of antistatic flooring in the computer room in the future?
- 4 Chemical companies should prevent static-induced explosions