- All-steel OA intelligent building frame
- Reinforced composite anti-static floor
- All-steel borderless anti-static floor
- All-steel anti-static floor
- ：0371-67391059 67391089 Phone : 0371-67391059 67391089
- ：firstname.lastname@example.org email : email@example.com
- ：13938555219 13526450988 Mobile : 13938552519 13526450988
- ：国家郑州经济技术开发区(航海东路) Address : National Zhengzhou Economic and Technological Development Zone (Hanghai East Road)
Chemical companies should prevent static-induced explosions
Zhengzhou Tianchi anti-static floor manufacturers reminded chemical companies that there are four major hazards in the production of static electricity: first, it can cause explosions and fires. Although the energy of static electricity is not large, because of its high voltage and easy discharge, static sparks will appear; secondly, It can generate electric shock. Although the electric shock generated by static electricity will not cause death, it will often cause secondary accidents. Once again, it can affect normal production. Static electricity may affect the normal operation of instruments and equipment or reduce product quality. In addition, static electricity also It may cause malfunction of the electronic components of the equipment. Experts point out that there are two main ways to eliminate static electricity: one is to create conditions to accelerate electrostatic leakage or neutralization. Both leakage methods such as grounding, humidification, and addition of antistatic agents can be used. Induction static eliminators and radiation static electricity can also be used to eliminate static electricity. Device and ion current static eliminator. The second is to control the process to limit the generation of static electricity. Measures such as optimizing materials, optimizing process design, equipment structure, and improving operation management can be taken. In particular, it is necessary to emphasize that the safety regulations for flammable and explosive positions must have anti-static operating rules. The safety management department must constantly educate and train employees on antistatic knowledge. Employees must be proficient in the knowledge and operating techniques of preventing static electricity and eliminating static electricity, and prevent from being unburned. In addition, in order to prevent the danger of fire and explosion caused by static electricity, chemical companies must continue to strengthen Special static inspection. It can be based on self-inspection of production posts, workshops, teams and teams to cooperate with safety supervision personnel to do regular inspections. You can also ask qualified units to conduct inspections and solve problems immediately to prevent static electricity from causing trouble.
- 1Warmly congratulate the listing of Zhengzhou Tianchi Metal Surface and Core Color Steel Wall Panel
- 2Cause analysis of a fire accident on an antistatic floor in a middle school
- 3What tips does the Ya'an earthquake have on the installation of antistatic flooring in the computer room in the future?
- 4 Chemical companies should prevent static-induced explosions