- All-steel OA intelligent building frame
- Reinforced composite anti-static floor
- All-steel borderless anti-static floor
- All-steel anti-static floor
- ：0371-67391059 67391089 Phone : 0371-67391059 67391089
- ：firstname.lastname@example.org email : email@example.com
- ：13938555219 13526450988 Mobile : 13938552519 13526450988
- ：国家郑州经济技术开发区(航海东路) Address : National Zhengzhou Economic and Technological Development Zone (Hanghai East Road)
How is Tianchi anti-static floor anti-static?
How is Tianchi anti-static floor anti-static? The essence of static electricity is that there are residual charges on the surface of the object, which makes the object appear charged. When these charges accumulate to a certain amount, or when the object is close to or in contact with other conductors, the residual charges are quickly discharged through the conductor. This is electrostatic discharge. . Tianchi anti- static flooring is added with conductive materials during the molding process, such as common carburizing, so that the floor becomes a semiconductor material between the conductor and the insulator. Some are called static discharge materials or ESD materials. According to the provisions of national standards, its surface resistance should be between 5th to 10th ohm and 10th to 9th ohm. The bottom of the ceramic anti-static floor is laid in a grid pattern with copper foil to achieve the purpose of interconnection. Finally, the copper foil is connected to the ground through wires and electrodes. In this way, after the antistatic floor is grounded, once the surface generates electrostatic charges due to friction or other reasons, these charges can be introduced into the ground at any time through the antistatic floor and the ground wire, thereby avoiding the accumulation of electrostatic charges and the occurrence of electrostatic discharge. So as to achieve the effect of anti-static.